P.V.A Ayurvedic Multy Specialty Nursing Home started in the year 1994 at Kannur, North Malabar, and Kerala, India. Kerala is a land of fascinating culture, heritage & beauty, secluded beaches palm fringed back water mist clad hill stations lush tropical forests, waterfalls, exotic wild life, monuments, mangroves, paddy fields handlooms and more over Ayurveda.
Ayurveda is practicing all over the world, but it is preserved and practiced in its true form and spirit only in Kerala especially in North Malabar. Quite proudly we can say that our nursing home has grown up into a fully fledged hospital equipped with all the necessary facilities to provide treatment in all eight branches of Ayurveda. All the treatment procedures such as Elakizhi, Navarakizhi, Vasti, Nasya, Rakthamoksha etc are conducted by a team of experienced and professionally qualified doctors and paramedical staffs. Thousands of patients are treated successfully ever year by using our high quality herbal medicines. These herbal medicines are mostly organic and home grown and processed in our state of art facilities.
We prepare medicines only for our patients and it will not be available in the commercial market. We have very good medical garden at our hospital premises.
Dr. Abdulrahman is having practice experience of more than 28 years and is pursuing a notable career in the field of Ayurveda. He hails from an Ayurveda family of more than 160 years old. He did BAMS from Kottakkal Ayurveda College a world-renowned institution in Ayurveda.
PVA Hospital Receives Green Leaf Accreditation
The Government of Kerala accredited the ‘GREEN LEAF’ status to PVA Multi Speciality Hospital. The ‘Green Leaf’ is a Kerala Government accreditation. Seeing the huge number of the centres for Ayurveda Massage, the Kerala Government has recently taken some strict steps to strengthen the health regulations and safety. Based on the standards set by the Healthcare and Ayurveda experts, the Kerala government has began classifying into Green and Olive leaf to all the centers for Ayurveda Massage. PVA Ayurvedic Hospital is the only one Ayurvedic center in Northern Malabar which has received Green Leaf Certificate Accreditation from Government of Kerala.
The accreditation of Olive Leaf can be conferred only if the Ayurvedic Centres are able to maintain the conditions below:
- A well qualified physician with a valid degree or certification in Ayurveda is available to supervise all the therapies and treatments at the centre. Male and female patients are supposed to be massaged only by the masseurs of respective genders, and the masseurs are trained from the government recognized institutions of Ayurveda.
- The medicines used for the treatment should all be from the reputed and certified firms. Only the approved health programs by the Approval Committee should be offered, there should be clear indication of the time taken in the treatment and massage.
- The equipments being used in the Ayurveda Centre should be conformed to the prescribed standards of the Kerala Government. The size of the massage table should be according to the specified size, and all the treatment rooms should be equipped with one massage table. Also, in bathing and in such other activities, only medicated water should be used.
- Bathroom should be attached to all the rooms used for treatments, and they should be equipped with desirable sanitary fittings. The building should be easily accessible and simultaneously it should possess sufficient ambient. Room should be furnished with quality materials, and at the same time, hygiene and cleanliness should be maintained around the building.
Without conforming to the set criteria for Olive Leaf Certified Ayurveda Centre; the Ayurvedic centers cannot qualify to receive the Green Leaf Accreditation. Moreover, the following terms and conditions should be satisfied to get the Green Leaf certification:
- There should be an –in house Herbal Garden
- Embellished with lush green vegetation, the location of the Ayurveda Centre should be beautiful and peaceful.
- The premises should have sufficient space for parking.
Ayurvedic Hereditary of Dr Abdul Rahman Poilan starts from here:
Dr.POILAN’s AYURVEDIC HEREDITARY
Great Grand Father.
PVA Hamid Haji
BAMS , PGDG&C , MD (Ayu)
Dr.Abdurahaman Poilan started P.V.A. Ayurvedic Multy Specialty Nursing Home at Kannur (South India) in the year 1994, which is a leading Ayurvedic treatment and training centre.
An experienced Doctor, research scholar in the field of yoga therapy and meditation leads our yoga wing. He teaches patients with various yoga postures and meditation which assist in their healing process.
P.V. A the Multy specialty nursing home with all the facilities for the complete nursing care for the inpatients, headed by the chief physician hailing from 160 year old traditional Ayurvedic family.
Graduated from a world renowned Ayurvedic college of Kerala having International exposure .In addition two more experienced doctors available round the clock in the nursing home for the total care of the patients.